[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Web site

>Could some one tell me the web site or what ever you call the equivalent
>to meteorobs@jovian.com for the other American meteor group.

I wasn't sure what you meant by "other American meteor group", Lloyd: the
'meteorobs' list isn't associated with any one meteor group (although we do
have a loose affiliation with the North American Meteor Network). Anyway,
there is a whole list of meteor-organization Web links at our Web site:

        http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/links.html

There you will find links to NAMN, IMO, AMS and a whole alphabet soup of
other organizations and mailing lists. Hope this is helpful!

Clear skies,
Lew Gramer