[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) The May 26 Colorado fireball et al.

Dear All!

Please, pay attention, that in reality the Colorado fireball was in the
(local) evening
of May 26 (not 27) due to original witness's mistake. Here is also a link to
an  article on it in DENVER POST:
http://wwwdot denverpost.com/news/news0531m.htm

I also would like to recall about the almost forgotten remarkable
Denmark/Scandinavian fireball of Dec.20, 1999. Is any progress on it  for
the last half a year? Probably, that 1500 eyewitnesses are enough to
determine its trajectory.
The only thing I find was info in
http://www.astro.ku.dk/~holger/meteor/danmark.html :
Knudepunktet (Astronomisk Selskab), February 2000, p. 30-31 - Kim Horsevad
Probably it is something published. Could anybody detail?

Sincerely,
Andrei Ol'khovatov

*
*
>   > *  phone: +49-241-8021615                     *
Shakespeare  *
*
*
>   >
>   > *  www  : http://www-6.informatik.rwth-aachendot de/Colleagues/molau
*
>   >
>   >
Forest

*
*
>   > *  phone: +49-241-8021615                     *
Shakespeare  *
*