[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) P/2000 G1 & Vgeo

I don't know.  I am only familiar with the ablation nose cones.  Perhaps someone
out there who is familiar with heat sink nose cones can shed some light on the
subject of the effect of the conductivity.  Heat sink nose cones were made of
highly thermal conductive metal as I recall.  The person would have to be fairly
old because I think that technology was dropped in the sixties.

Paul O. Johnson wrote:

> [...]

Follow-Ups: References: