Loc.: Voorschoten, Netherlands, 52d 07' N, 4d 28' E
Date: June 1-2, 2000

UT                 Teff    Lm   oSco   gSag   tHer    Spo    Total
22:38-23:42   0.97   6.0     2         1         0        8        11

strm/mag                +1   +2   +3   +4   +5
Sporadics                0     1     2     3     2         <3.75>
o Scorpiids              1     0     1     0     0
g Sagittarids             0     0     1     0     0

---
Marco Langbroek                    private: marcolan@stad.dsldot nl
Leiden University                     work: m.langbroek@arch.leidenunivdot nl
Faculty of Archaeology
P.O. Box 9515
NL-2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands

private: Jan Steenlaan 46, NL-2251 JH Voorschoten

"What seest thou else
  In the dark backward and abysm of time?"

William Shakespeare: The Tempest act I scene 2
---