[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: The possible Arietid

Jure and All,

Your angular velocity estimate is well with the error limits. If the
meteor path is within 10 degrees of the radiant (in either direction)
then I would have called it an Arietid.

It may have well been a faint Earthgrazer that flared during the last 20
degrees to naked eye visibility.

Clear Skies!

Bob Lunsford