[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations June 7/8: not much...

Hi!

  I shouldn't complain, really, I've been having a wonderful
stretch of great weather - and this night looked like no
exception. I set up in my backyard at 11pm under a very
clear sky with some interfering moonlight. The moon
slowly set and LM's dropped. At 00:15, however, a giant
wall of fog rolled in -  it came like a tidal wave. That was that
for the night.
  I managed to get 1.3 hrs teff with good activity but no
really noteworthy meteors.
The summary:

Period		F	Lm	teff	SAG	SPO	TOT
20:55-21:55UT	1.00	6.30	0.92	4	15	19