[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) RED LIGHT and DRL lights !!!!!!!

On quite a few cars, the DRL lights do not come on until you take the
emergency brake off.
They usually don't go back off when you put the emergency back on. (Some do,
some don't)
I have stopped my car, shut it off... put my emergency(parking brake) on
just slightly,
(enough to trigger the switch, but not enough to feel tension/feedback),
then restarted the car and driven the short distance, and turned into a
parking/viewing area, with no lights on.
That may work on your car !
Bruce.