[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: (meteorobs) RED LIGHT

Being a cheapskate, I bought a pound of assorted toffee [candy] and
saved the cellophane wrappers...

They aren't exactly optical quality, as i discovered when I tried to
make 3-D glasses to view the NASA Mars Pathfinder stereo images...

David

My employers' firewall may add an impenetrable disclaimer at this
point...

--
For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is