[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Thank you all

We have started out watching and star parties this season at school and all
the ideas about the DRL's has made my life considerably less stressful! I
know it is not about meteor abserving directly, but it sure makes things
much better when you join the observers late.
This summer during the month of June, early in the evening, we were wowed
by an incredible meteor display that lasted several seconds. It was white
and green and had a tail that lasted forever, does anyone know if it may
have been a piece of space junk or an actual meteor? WE are in the midwest
and it was in the North sky traveling north. It started rather low in the
sky. Probably about halfway between zenith and the horizon. Thank you all
again. It is wonderful being back and hearing from all you watchers again.
I missed you this summer. I think I will subscribe at home this next summer
and then I won't miss out on anything.
Stephanie