[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: AstroAlert: Very Large Possible Naked-Eye Sunspot Group

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 09:44:12 -0600 (MDT)
From: The Joneses <jonz@frontierdot net>
To: ...
Cc: ... meteorobs ...
Subject: Re: [WSVHF] ALL: AstroAlert: Very Large Possible Naked-Eye Sunspot
Group

On Wed, 20 Sep 2000, Shelby Ennis, W8WN wrote:
>I know that I said "no more alerts on the Reflectors."  But this is
>interesting enough that even those who don't work VHF DX may find it worth
>reading!

I, for one, would like you to continue to pass along these 'alerts'.

 1.  They are useful and more 'predictive' than the meteor "storm"
     hullabuloo that appears here.
 2.  If it *is* too much for some folks, they need only hang on for
     another 5.5 years to see it lighten up.
 3.  Your postings actually appear with less frequency than the
     "Subject: Need mods for SB-220 to 6M" postings...

73 es "gud Au"
Jonesy

Marvin L Jones         |  jonz             |  W3DHJ     |  OS/2
 Gunnison, Colorado    |   @               |  Jonesy    |  linux    __
  7,703' -- 2,345m     |    frontierdot net   |  DM68mn                SK

------- End of Forwarded Message