[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) LIST ADMIN GADDING ABOUT IN HIGH DESERTS, 23-30 Sep!

Yet AGAIN I'm shamelessly abandoning my list admin responsibilities to seek out
clear, dark night skies in another part of the world. This time I'll be in a
sandy cabin in the mountains of Southern New Mexico from 23 to 30 September.

If while I'm away, any problems arise with the lists which require my attention,
please BE PATIENT and I will resolve them when I return in October. Hopefully,
I'll have plenty of exciting reports of deep-sky, visual meteor and telescopic
meteor observing to share in October. In the mean time, I wish all subscribers
clear skies for THEIR New Moon plans next week.

--
Lew Gramer
owner-meteorobs@jovian.com