[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Lack of messages

Hi!

    I agree that there has been a lack of messages on meteorobs during
the last several weeks. There have been very few reports - I've either been
clouded out, busy or sick during the last moonless period. The sky is
clear tonight and would be good for observations, but I've caught a cold
and I don't think I want to risk it developing into something more serious.
   I would expect more messages starting in mid-October as the Orionids
near their peak and the message HR should remain high right until the
Quadrantids in early January.
   I'm also expecting some discussion on this year's Leonids, but so far
nobody has brought up the subject. I expect there are many silent
meteorobs members out there who have not yet posted any messages
and hold the potential to make this list more lively again. Btw, don't be
afraid of beginner questions and there is no such thing as a stupid question!!

Clear skies!

Jure A.