[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Socal Green Meteor

It was nice to see some activity at meteorobs again.  Meteorobs can be very
busy at times between showers when members ask questions or they
introduce subjects that can lead to many contributiongs. This gives newbies
a chance to learn from the established members many interesting facts, not
all of which are agreed to or settled, but now is a good time to ask questions
while it's slow.

Thanks for the posts about the green meteor, my paper missed it and that
one report I reported was all I had seen about it until these posts.

                                                     Dave English
                                                     Oceanside, California