[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Lack of messages

There has been an unfortunate situation where several of the long time
posters (including myself) have had exceptional busy times with work. In
fact I have not had a day off since August. I have time to answer
personal email and to write my weekly meteor activity column but that is
about it. In fact I still have 3 sets of observations from August
(including the Perseids) which need to be posted. My situation should
change by the last half of October but I cannot speak for the others.

May I suggest reading the meteorobs archives located at:

http://www.tiacdot net/users/lewkaren/meteorobs/maillist.html

Unfortunately this site seems to be down but hopefully this is a
temporary situation. The postings for October in the years provided
should prove most interesting to all.

As we approach Leonid time the messages will no doubt increase.

Clear Skies to All!

Bob Lunsford