[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Reports

Since the traffic on meteorobs seems slow I don't mind asking this
question though it is more or less just academic with me so far.
    Periodically I see reports on meteor observations posted on this
site.  Also among the loads of meteor related literature I have
downloaded there are at least a couple sets of reports forms.  There are
visual observation report forms for A.L.P.O.,and NAMN  to be sent to
Mark Davis plus IMO forms for Rainer Arlt in Germany.  Also Mark has
Fireball forms.  The question is,  does data posted on meteorobs by
e-mail ultimately end up in these two data pools or does one have to
mail in these forms to Mark and Rainer?  Is there a large shared raw
data pool somewhere?  Do they track observors in their data pools?