[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: meteorobs-digest V3 #459

> There was less talk on the Leonid shower than the previous years, but
> unlike other years there were the Leonid 99 results, which reminded many
> of us just what we missed last year. We watched a wide angle video =
> recording of the storm in a completely dark conference room for some minutes
> with
> the sound record of Jordanian meteor watchers yelling into their tape =
> recorders and gasping for air. Every now and then the entire room would go =
> 'aaaaaah' when a bright Leonid appeared.

well jure, thank , it was my pleasue to make that talk with my friend daniel
fisher, and i am pleased that it placed a good effect on you too.

also, sirko is also a very good friend, with good characters , what do you say
sirko my friend.

clear skies,

khaled tell
******************************