[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Quick information of GIA in Japan.

Hello Jure,

Previous report is a quick report to tell the GIAs appearance condition
for all.  Of course, I also know Taurids and Delta Aurigids, however,
as the radiant of these showers are too far from center of my field view,
I think I should not force to judge the belonging of such meteors.

Today is the maximum day of GIAs, however, it is bad weather almost all
Japan.  If I can get anything, I will tell them later again.

Clear skies!  Takema.

On Sat, 7 Oct 2000 20:15:26 +0200
"Excel Didacta" <excel@sioldot net> wrote:

> Takema,
>
>    I am a bit puzzled by the lack of other showers in your report.
> You list only Sporadics and Giacobinids, but there are also the
> Taurids and Delta Aurigids active at the moment. Do you list these
> showers as sporadics?
>
> Clear skies!
>
> Jure A.

thashi@din.or.jp  Hashimoto, Takema