[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) [IMO-News] Re: Fireball Kansas 10/13...0025 GMT

Below is a quoted eyewitness report from Hays, Kansas, USA, of the
Friday evening (October 13 local time) twilight fireball over Texas,
Oklahoma, and Kansas.  This is a track of several hundred kilometers.

There is a brief TV station news story, "Thousands see UFO Friday
night", with a photo from Abilene, Texas, at this location:

http://www.ktxs.com/

It was briefly reported on the 10:00 p.m. local news on two stations
here, and I've also heard that it was on the 10:00 local news in
Oklahoma as well.

To say the least -- I wish I'd seen it!

Ed Cannon - ecannon@mail.utexasdot edu - Austin, Texas, USA

From the SeeSat mailing list Hypermail archive: