[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) ORIs weak from NE US

I watched for the Orionids, Eps Geminids, and North and South Taurids for just over an hour of Teff last night. Hampered by the moon, I only watched from 11:25 to 12:40 Local Time. LM was 6.4 for the period: The data is still to be transcribed, but my impression was of weak activity from the Orionids - perhaps no more than 2 for the hour. This was in spite of the fact that I began the period only once the radiant was 20o above the horizon.

The Taurid streams and the Epsilon Geminids by contrast showed real healthy activity with 2 to 3 each of them.

Lew Gramer, lgramer@..., 800-501-1187