[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Orionids weak from Qld Australia.

In case it may be of interest, I too, unfortunately observed very weak and
faint activity from the Orionids on Oct 21 / 22. I observed  4 Orionids in a
3 hour period ( 3 after driving an hour away to view it and 1 through a
lucky cloud break when I got home again ). Unfortunately heavy mist, drizzle
and now rain makes me unable to observe now  - Oct 22 / 23. It did this to
me last year !
Unfortunately this year's ' Orionids ' has been the worst meteor shower that
I have observed so far.

Thankyou for allowing me to be on ' meteorobs ' - it means a great deal to
me.

With very best regards to everyone from ' Down Under  ! '

Brigitte Humphries
Queensland
AUSTRALIA