[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Orionids decent! (Oct 21/22)

Just a short note to say I saw better activity from the Orionids on
Oct 21/22. Skies LM=6.4, I saw 171 meteors (including 96 Orionids) in
6 hours teff. My best hour had 24 Orionids! It was a good show as
expected with this shower, but most were on the faint side. A few
nice earthgrazers seen early at night. Some vivid coloured meteors
from other sources. Taurids were steady all night. Full report a bit
later.

I plan another full night on Oct 22/33. Be sure to get as dark a sky
you can to catch the faint meteors!

Pierre