Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:20:24 +0100
Subject: Re: (meteorobs) Leonids Observations ...
From: Sue Rose <sueken.rose@bigfoot.com>
To: meteorobs@jovian.com

Joe Rao said you were interested in observing the Leonids. Our club is
holding a public observing session at Robert Moses State Park, field #2 on
Fri night, Nov 17, weather permitting, 9 PM till dawn. No equipment needed.
Bring a lounge chair, warm clothes and hot drink.
Joe has stated that Fri at 3AM is the best time. We may have some members go
out but it will not be open to the public. You can get into the park if you
have a stargazers permit, available from the NYS Parks Dept, $10.
You might want to come to our next meeting at the Freeport Library, 1:30 PM,
Sun, Nov 5, for more info.
Sue Rose, Pres
AOS

------- End of Forwarded Message