[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs)OOPs: Newbie practice observation report

> > MAGNITUDE DISTRIBUTIONS:
> >
> > SHOWER  -5  -4  -3  -2  -1   0  +1  +2  +3  +4  +5      AVERAGE
> >
> > SPO                                                    2   1
> > 1             +3.00
> > ORI
> > 1                        +2.00

> > TOTALS:   0   0    0    0    0   0    0     3   1     1

If somebody is unsure of what a 'monospaced' font is and of the fact
that a TAB character is interpreted by various programmes/computers
differently, I'd like to suggest to use the style

ORI  +3 (2)  +4 (1)
SPO  +2 (1)

If you have gaps in the distribution, please fill them with (0)
to make life easier for input into the Visual Meteor Database.
Hence, e.g.

SPO  +2(1)  +3(0)  +4(2)  +5(1)

Thanks!

Rainer