[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) The Y2K Leonids: what if it's cloudy?

In a message dated 10/26/00 10:33:53 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
meteors@eclipsedot net writes:

<< I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the weather as
 the time grows near...and if it's driving distance, the Meteor Voyager will
 be loaded up and ready to go!! >>

I was rather surprised to see so few people indicate an interest in trying to
possibly dodge any prospective bad weather for the Leonids.  I'll bet though,
if the weather looks cruddy over a wide area I'll likely get a last-minute
slew of inquiries about where I'm headed.  We'll see!

-- joe