Van: Rosely Gregio <gregio@dglnet.com.br>
Aan: meteorobs@jovian.com <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Datum: donderdag 26 oktober 2000 1:26
Onderwerp: (meteorobs) meteor observing questions

Hello everybody!
My name is Rosely Gregio, teacher of arts, I live in Brasil Lat.21º27'54 ''
S, Long 47º00'21 '' W, and I am new in the list. I would like to know: For
the color of the meteor, when passing for the sky, it is possible knowledge
which is the meteor type (rocky, metallic...)?
Very thanked!
Hugs for everybody
Rosely Gregio
gregio@dglnet.com.br