[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) meteor observing questions

Hello Simon!
Thankful for you to have answered. I also hope to see the rain of Leonids,
the last rains that has been having I didn't get to see anything - a lot of
clouds in the sky, and rain even... only of water!
I am still beginning in photographing the sky I -adore to do experiments
with the small equipment that I have, but he/she already gives to see that
is a wonderful experience!
Have a good trip and a great stay in Portugal, and that you get great
photos!!
A curiosity... Do you speak Portuguese? (sorry my curiosity)  ;-)
Cordially
Rosely Gregio
gregio@dglnet.com.br

Dark and clean sky for everybody!