[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) MS-links, where?

Anybody help Ilkka with this one?  He's one of our main full-time radio
observers, located in Finland.  The only commercial services still in
operation that I know about are in the NW US - possible, but certainly not
likely.   Please reply directly to him if you have any information.
(By the way - his MS-Soft program [free], with its bundle of text files, is
a the best available for understanding more about forward scatter, train
orientation for max effectivity, graphs and records of activity from
various showers, etc etc etc).