[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonids in Israel

Karin,

Unfortunately it most certain that a repeat performance will not occur
again this year. For one thing there will be a bright moon in the sky
the entire morning. Your best bet would probably be on the morning of
November 18. If it's clear I certainly would check the sky on the
morning before for any unusual activity!

Clear Skies

Robert Lunsford