[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Searching a Leonid 2000 group..?

Jane you could come to Charleston, SC. It is a good location for leaving to
other spots and has backup  locations only hours away by car. Mark Davis
and I have been very successful  looking from dark sky locations  within
one hours drive or less, If the coast is cloudy  the mountains (four hours
away) could be better. You could stay with us (but I would have to ask my
wife first) and join me and my students for some general observations or go
with Mark Davis for some serious scientific study.

Let me know if you are interested.

Terry

Terry Richardson
Department of Physics and Astronomy
College of Charleston
Charleston, SC 29424
pager #937-1048
843 953-8071 phone
843 953-4824 fax
http://www.cofcdot edu/~richardt/

Office Location: Science Center Room 102

Packages must be shipped to:

Terry Richardson
College of Charleston Dept. of Physics
58 Coming St., room 101