[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Pleiades

Thank you very much for the information.  I really do appreciate the time you
have taken.  My curiosity about their magnitude was because they are always
visible even in my light polluted back yard, though I do not think I ever see
more than four of them.  I am very interested in the history and mythology
associated with them.  When I was a boy we called them the seven sister and at
that time I had heard the myth about the missing sister.  Good fortune and clear
skies to you.  Robert G.

Follow-Ups: References: