[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Observing the Leonids from Florida

Gural, Peter S. wrote:

> Hi all;
>
>  One at
> the Kennedy space center and a second 200 km northwest at a Florida State
> University observatory.

Uh...we got a major disconnect here.

My office is physically located on the FSU campus and I know of no observatory
run by FSU.  Could you be thinking of the dark sky site operated by the
Tallahassee Astronomical Society in Lloyd?  Also, we are probably close to 350
km from KSC.  Quite a bit further than the 200 km mentioned

Let me know how this is resolved.  Let me know if you do not already have  a
FSU/Tallahassee contact.

Henry