[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Astronomy Club Meeting

Hi!

My name is Suzanne.  I'm from Cincinnati, Ohio and I am Co-President of the
Astronomy Club at my high school.  We have a meeting coming up and I was
wondering if anyone out there has any ideas on what we can do at our
meeting.  Any activity ideas, discussion topics, or general fun things to do
that are educational would be appreciated.  Thanks to all in advance!

Sincerely,
Suzanne