[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: grazers

Tom and All,

These meteors are special and often unforgettable. They are not limited
to the Leonids but can occur with any shower whose radiant lies on the
horizon during nighttime.

Out here in California, earth grazers are about all we have to look
forward to this year for the Leonids.

Clear Skies to All!

Bob Lunsford