Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 19:13:56 +0900
From: =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCMixCPCEhPSQbKEI=?=<kobe.cpa.okamura@nifty.ne.jp>
To: "meteorobs@jovian.com" <meteorobs@jovian.com>
Subject: Leonids in Florida

Hi all:

I'll go to Florida 16th till 18th Nov. for taking movies by three I.I.
video cameras.I  reserved flight this morning from Boston.For forecast
is cloudy.If you know good spot for watching the stars in orida,please
tell me. I'll decide hotel in Orlando till depart from Japan.

Osamu Okamura
RXG02105@nifty.ne.jp

------- End of Forwarded Message