[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Re: Leonid earth grazers

Good point Lew!

Out of curiosity I checked the times that the radiant lies at an
elevation of -5 to +5.

For my site this would be 1034 to 1126 PST

My best Leonid earthgrazer was seen at 1107 at an altitude of 1.5
degrees

For Boston these times are 0959 to 1102 EST so you are certainly correct
that northerly folks need to get out a bit earlier.

Bob Lunsford