[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) leonid visual and radio observers needed for space.com article

 Someone in one of my online classes posted this request. This could be
great exposure for IMO/AMS/etc... radio would be especially nice to
compare to visual totals affected by the full moon.

Unfortunately I'm going away this weekend. :(

---

I'm working on a Leonids story for SPACE.com (http://www.space.com/) which
is to be a next-day wrap-up on how people around the world watched the
Leonids, what they saw, what kind of interesting things occurred in the
field, etc. If you'll be out watching the Leonids and are interested in
contributing, please contact me privately (wmilan@airdigital.com) as soon
as
possible.

Thanks!

-----

Aaron Price, Technical Assistant, UNIX, CGI.
American Association of Variable Star Observers
http://www.aavso.org