[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Please report leonid sightings to my site

On my website Lake Stargazers,http://www.lakestargazers.50megs.com
there is a starnotes page to report meteor showers.  My starnotes
page is mainly for beginners and is rather primative but I would
appreciate if my fellow stargazers would report their shower findings.
Go to the "add starnotes" page, It asks for alot of info but if you just put
your name, state or country,date, time you were viewing and amount of
meteors seen in each hour, that would be great!