[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Fwd: Rosta Stork and backscatter

Hallo,
Rosta Stork is on the expedition in Spain now, but the Ondrejov
backscatter radar is working as usual. We posted the results from the
two previous nights on the web only few minutes ago. You can find it
here:
http://www.asudot cas.cz/~koten/radar.html
Data aren't corrected for the present, but there is a possible activity
onset in the hours between 5 and 9 UT. Next plots will follow.

Clear sky for all!

Pavel Koten