[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) leonids sightings

How long did you stay out??? The radiant doesn't rise 'til ~11PM "local time"

I was out last night for an unofficial period, guessing LM was ~5.5    In 45
minutes I saw 7 Leonids, 4 sporadics.... Ranging from +2 to +4 Magnitude. I'll
be out all night tonight, if it looks like there's any chance of getting a
glimpse through the cloud cover....

John N

galaxygirl@spacemail.com on 11/16/2000 11:21:15 AM

Please respond to meteorobs@jovian.com