[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) hello from Turkey

we have great weather/sky conditions here..but my first try last night (this
morning) at 3-4 AM turned up nothing!!

this is my third year in this part of the world for the Leonids. my first
shot in '98 was so breathtaking that i did it again last year but got rained
out. this year, the conditions are perfect but the moon is too bright and
was almost directly overhead at 3-4.

can someone tell me if i have  ANY  chance to see any Leonids here tonight ?
i'll try again but let me know (via private email PLEASE) what time i should
go up to the roof and observe.

thanks,

arlene in Assos, Turkey
at approximately: