[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) EMO - Leonids 17 November 2000

EMO Sandia All-sky Camera Report - Courtenay B.C. Canada - 17 Dec 2000

       I started monitoring, 17 December 2000 tape at 07:30 UT.  Low cloud
was apparent in the NE and was moving up.  1/3 of the sky was obscured by
cloud
in the N, NE by 08:00 UT.  Bands of cloud moved across the sky mostly in the
N and E sectors.  No detections so far.  Even if there had been any
detections they would be statistically useless because of the variable cloud
interference.  I'll run through the rest of the tape but it doesn't look
 good.

 Ed Majden
http://astrowww.phys.uvicdot ca/~balam/emo.html
http://www.amsmeteors.org/spectro.html