[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) It was wonderful!

Hi all!

Just a little message for those who will have the time to read it to say
I could observe a little this 17-18 night. The display was amazing and I
saw many fireballs  ( three of those were of mag -7, -7 and -9). I don't
know if it was the same in 1998  but it was for me the first time I saw
that.
Sorry, I can' t make a report, there were really to much clouds here.

For those who will have the time to read this message, continue to
observe and I hope you'd seen what I saw.

Clear skies!

Karl.