[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) recording question

i too am trying to be more 'helpful' with my observations but i can't for
the life of me figure out how to sit back and enjoy the 'show' and also
write down what i'm seeing!!

in university i had a professor that absolutely forbade us from taking
notes. he got tired of seeing the tops of our heads and he said that while
we were busy writing, we were missing what he was saying at that moment. i
sort of feel the same about recording meteor observations.

what's the best way to do this?

AND.....is there anyone that will still be looking tonight too?

arlene in Assos (the home of Aristotle for 3.5 years...about 3,000 years
ago!!)