[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) video observations ?

Hi all !

Well, after 3 nights outside without sleeping, I had a 13 hours sleeping Night !
We had cold weather and about 100 km/h wind near Avignon, south of France but clear sky and saw
about 500 Leonids.  Report is coming soon.

For the first time, I tried the video and now, as I'm viewing the images, I'm very surprised by the
results !
I saw only 14 minutes of the videos, but was able to see 7 meteors + 2 probable other (difficult to
say because of the camera's noise). The video recorder was a numeric and it was able to record mag
+4 stars.

Is there a possibility to derive useful data from this video ? Or is it just good for "tourisme" ?

Best regards,
Christophe