[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) EXPRESS REPORT - Leonids from Mareeba - Qld, Australia, THE MORNING OF NOV 18.

Am extremely sorry for not being able to forward this report earlier. I have
been experiencing problems with my internet service provider, but all is
rectified now.

As this is my first  EXPRESS  REPORT, I apologise for any information that I
may not have been able to supply initially.

2000  November 17/18
Brigitte Humphries

Mareeba, Queensland , AUSTRALIA  ( _ N  _ E )  As I travelled to this
location to view, I am unfamilar with it's co-ordinates at this stage but
will find these out and will supply them as soon as possible.

Time Interval ( UT )            Nr. of Leonids             Remarks
05:00-05:15                        2                                 FAINT
05:15-05:30                        0
05:30-05:45                        2                                 1
BRIGHT LEONID, THE OTHER FAINT
05:45-06:00                        0
06:00-06:15                        0
06:15-06:30                        3                                  1
MODERATELY BRIGHT LEONID,

THE  OTHERS FAINT - 1 LOW TO THE

HORIZON

06:30-06:45                        0
06:45-07:00                        0

No trains were observed.

TOTAL  NUMBER  OF  LEONIDS  OBSERVED  IN  A  2  HOUR  OBSERVING  PERIOD  OF
CONTINUOUS  OBSERVATION  =  7