[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) (Fwd) Re: double peak 17-18 nov

Mark Kidger wrote:

> At around 2:30am we were seeing slightly over 2 meteors per minute. Our
> impression though was of a gradual decline in activity over the following
> hour. Both Felix and I felt that activity actually declined around 03:44UT
> (looking at my 5 minute rates that feeling is confirmed, but evidently
> not by other observers!).

Hello,

As I mentioned earlier, we can confirm this from Almodovar,
Portugal. We had a first peak between 2:00 and 2:15 UT, then a
decline, and a new peak again near 3:30, with rates already going
down by 3:44 UTC. Quite similar to what is described above.

- Marco Langbroek
  Dutch Meteor Society