[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Observations from Northern Delaware

I was happily suprised by the Leonids this year since  we were washed out by
clouds last year. Even with a not so good LM and the moon glare the show was
quite good but a bit cold!! Most of the Leonids I observed were yellow to
orange in color, fairly bright, very swift and had medium trains. Just
before calling it a night I had the pleasure of a greenish blu fast sporadic
with a large persistant train!! Hopefully next year will be even better!!

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>
Jason Shanley
AstraZeneca
RmB209