[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

(meteorobs) Pennsylvannia Impact

I may have seen your fireball inquestion. I was observing the Leonids from
Wilmington Delaware. I saw a very brilliant greenish blue fireball around
2:50 am (EST) Saturday 18th heading  NW. It had a long train that persisted
for about 3 sec. I wrote its trajectory  on my star chart. It covered a
large arc before I lost it behind some trees. It was the highlight of my
night. I will look at my chart tonight and see if I can't get you some more
info.

Jason Shanley
AstraZeneca
RmB209