Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:59:51 -0500
From: "Michael J. Aramini" <aramini@ma.ultranet.com>
To: atmob-discuss@jovian.com, nhas@egroups.latrade.com,
        mechanics@moshier.ne.mediaonedot net
Subject: (ATMoB:Discuss) Leonids and the Moon

Many people have mentioned the negative effect of the moonlight on
being able to see the dimmer meteors, but given that the Moon's
apparent position on Friday night/Saturday morning being so close to
the radiant, I wonder if the net deflective effect of the Moon's
gravity had an appreciable net positive or negative effect on how many
meteors hit the Earth.

- -Michael

------- End of Forwarded Message