[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: (meteorobs) Radio Meteor Detection System

I've been using Meteor 4 - a program that requires constructing a simple op amp circuit that works quite well with a PC's serial port. The French to English translation has a lot to be desired, but after getting over a few hurdles, it works just fine. The English version of the web site can be found at: http://radio.meteor.free.fr/us/index.html

NOTE: The schematic shows a couple of capacitors that show values in microfarads when I believe they should be in picofarads. I constructed the circuit using disc capacitors and it works just fine. The software runs in DOS and they have a version that will run in the background using Windows too.

Best of luck,

Alan